The Problem to Solve
The client wanted to use digital communication solutions to extend the reach of its first-line sales force to support the launch a new diabetes product entering a crowded class.
At the same time, there was an intent to share evidence-based information about diabetes.
The ADG commercial content team brainstormed solutions with the client and developed a program to support the launch focused on providing relevant and valuable product and educational information. Outputs included:
- An Access.PLUS brand destination page hosted on AusDoc.
- Strong GP reach was achieved by promoting the eDetail across the ADG suite of eNewsletters.
- 5 long-form branded eDetails to fully explain: different patient use cases and the evidence-based benefits of the product.
Unique HCP engagements
Fold increase in scripts among eDetailed GPs
The campaign illustrates how Access.PLUS can be used to extend the reach of a face-to-face sales team to support the launch of a new product.
The wins include deep engagement with informative promotional material that translated to a significant increase in prescriptions.
Crucial elements of success
- Clearly defined problems to solve
- Close cooperation between the client and the ADG team
- Engaging information that GPs can apply in the clinic
- Highly engaged digital audience on AusDoc.
- Ability to drive engagement through eNewsletters
Talk to us today!
We work with brands to understand their objectives and deliver bespoke engaging content which drives results.